- Provision Security Products PTY LTD will comply with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the privacy provisions of other applicable legislation.
- Provision Security Products PTY LTD will only collect information that is necessary for its activities and views any breach of privacy protection as serious, and will take appropriate action in such cases.
- Provision Security Products PTY LTD will only disclose information in accordance with the Privacy Amendment Act. This may include disclosure as required by law, where Provision Security Products PTY LTD has the individual's consent, or for the purpose for which it was collected or related purposes that are reasonable to expect.
- Provision Security Products PTY LTD will treat all personal information with due care and take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information it holds from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes during storage, collection, processing transmission and destruction.
- Provision Security Products PTY LTD will take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may request access to your personal information in order to correct it. This request should be directed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provision Security Products PTY LTD will not collect sensitive information from an individual unless given consent to do so, or where required by law in specific circumstances such as matters of individual or public health or safety.